Potassium Persulphate (K2S2O8) is an inorganic compound, it is also known as potassium peroxydisulfate (KPS)
It is very soluble in water and used commonly as an oxidant.
- Has many uses including the following :
- a strong oxidising agent in chemical compositions
- initiate polymerziation of various alkenes
- as a bleaching agent in the hair dye industry
- as a food additive
- High Quality with MSDS and COA.
- Packed in good quality packing.
- Normally Posted/Shipped on the day of purchase.
- Larger orders are shipped using Tracked Service.
- You are welcome to collect / Inspect / Test at our premises.